ELP Rotational Engineer业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30073856 城市 Shanghai 州 Shanghai 国家 China
Location:LOC3254: No. 3239 Shenjiang Road, Shanghai, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
Key Job Responsibilities:
During your time in the program, you will have the opportunity to build your technical and leadership skills within one of the following or similar tracks: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering, chemical engineering, or software engineering. In addition, you will have exposure to formal and on-the-job training in:
• Agile methodologies
• Change management
• Customer engagement
• Executive presence and communications
• Project management
• Product management
ELP rotations are primarily in Shanghai, China
Experience / Qualifications:
• Proactive and results-driven; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrated technical skills in (mechanical, electrical, HVACR, building systems) engineering, software, controls, data analytics and modeling, or networking and cybersecurity
• Relevant internships or co-op experiences within engineering functions
• Less than one year of professional work experience
• Flexibility and mobility to travel in China
While we cannot guarantee specific assignments, we will do our utmost to match your preferences and skills with available opportunities.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) related or software, digital field.
• Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, with 3.2 or higher preferred (at time of application)
• Fluent English (both written and spoken) and excellent communication skills with CET-6 certificate.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice