Heat Transfer Engineer业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30072693 城市 Shanghai 州 Shanghai 国家 China
Location:LOC3254: No. 3239 Shenjiang Road, Shanghai, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
Duties & Responsibilities
* Benchmark, develop, validate, and implement advanced heat exchanger technologies in the area of water cooled and air cooled heat heat exchangers.
• Evaluate heat exchanger design and heat transfer surface concepts using analytical and experimental methods.
• Design and implement required experimental facilities; plan & supervise experiments and data acquisition.
• Develop state-of-art design/simulation tools.
• Plan and conduct experiments for calibration and validation of the modeling tools.
• Generate written technical proposals and summary reports.
• Work with business unit engineering to implement most promising opportunities.
Education Master in mechanical or Chemical Engineering with emphasis on thermal Engineering.
Experience/Qualifications • Strong in fundamentals of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
• Demonstrated proficiency in heat transfer and heat exchanger design
• Intimate knowledge of two-phase flow phenomena (liquid-gas), heat transfer and pressure drop
• Proficient in Mechanical and Thermal design studies. Numerical and CFD methods expertise is a plus.
• Proficient in two or more computer programming languages; EES and/or Matlab a plus
• Familiarity with HVAC&R equipment and systems a plus
• Proficient in experimental methods, instrumentation, and measurement systems analysis
• Good communication, good English-speaking skills, and self-organization skills
• Industrial experience a plus, however, is not required
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice