Project Manager of North Asia Equipment CRM业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30072022 城市 Shanghai 州 Shanghai 国家 China
Location:LOC3460: 5F-16F,Building A,New Bund World Trade Center(1), No.4,Lane 255 Dong Yu Rd,Pu Dong District,Shanghai, China
JD: Project Manager of North Asia Equipment CRM
To drive China for China strategy, as a member of local tier Apps of North Asia DT BRM team, taking the PM and BA role, responsible for Equipment Sales systems operation, enhancement and project implementation including CRM/CPQ/eChannel etc.
Partner with business and working closely with DT BRM, COE and Shared Service teams to drive the success of new project implementation, supervise system maintenance support, and system acceptance and adoption.
• Consistently engage with internal resource for project built-up
• Lead the planning and execution of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full project plans
• Manage project scope/budget/schedule/resource
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Project evaluations and assessment of results.
• Support team objectives and activities as well as personal job-related skill development and career-growth
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Vendor management
• Ensure IT Controls and Compliances
• Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science orBusiness Administration is an advantage
• PMP certification
• More than 5 years’ experience on project management, business analyst, technical lead and development experiences are preferred.
• 3 years+ working experience in foreign company, fortune 500 enterprise is preferred.
• Experiences on Mobility solution, CRM, eCommerce, eWorkflow and BI/AI solutions are preferred.
• Familiar with MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Cloud deployment, .Net, SQL Server, SharePoint, PowerBI etc.
• Pro-active and show initiative when dealing with complicated decision or conflicts
• Native Chinese, fluent English in speaking and writing
• Good communication skill, capacity to listen and analysis, team spirit, innovation skill, able to work independently.
• Good at team work and self-motivation.
Preferred previous experiences
• Qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide Application system implementation
• Work experience should involve pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment and operation management
• Sound Business & Technical Knowledge on End-to-End system integration
• Sound experience in working with Multi National & Offshore / Onsite team
• Proven communication skills in dealing with technical and business people
• Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
• Proven experience in technical related activities including Proof of Concepts, Demo, Presentations etc.
• Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel.
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies such as Sure Step, SDM and Agile.
• Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
• Proven record of delivering business value
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice