System Engineer业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30048997 城市 Shanghai 州 Shanghai 国家 China
Location:LOC3254: No. 3239 Shenjiang Road, Shanghai, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
• Responsible for HVAC/R design/component selection/system validation/optimization on selected application area to achieve business and marketing targets.
• Conduct component and system level analysis/calculation to ensure robustness design proposals.
• Perform system modeling tasks including model requirement development, model test plan creation and model verification & validation.
• Review designs with cross functional team and suppliers and release final design documentation for high efficiency and environmentally friendly HVAC/R systems.
• Work with innovation team to identify, develop and demonstrate innovative technology solutions, products and intelligent systems through rapid prototyping.
• Engagement with start-ups / vendors / universities… to develop rapid prototype.
• Track market, business and technology trends that impact disruptive HVAC/R.
Qualification & Requirement任职资格
Education教育背景 The ideal candidate will have a MS or Ph.D. degree in HVAC/REF, mechanical or related field. MBA degree will be a plus.
专业/资格 • Proven experience on HVAC/R system design and development.
• Good execution capability.
• Design-thinking and Customer-centric.
• Fluent English (both written and spoken).
• Solid technical writing, presentation and communication skills.
工作经验 MS degree with 3+ years’ experience or or Ph.D. degree with 1+ experience on system design and development.
语言能力 Fluent English and excellent communication skills in a global team
性格特点 Good team work
其他能力 Have the passion to design system, develop rapid prototype on potential disruptive innovation opportunities.
Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice