Enterprise Account Manager – Commercial Real Estate业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30046298 城市 Shenzhen 州 Guangdong 国家 China
Location:LOC3186: R2608, No.3039 Middle Shennan Road, Shenzhen, Futian District, Guangdong, China
Enterprise Account Manager – Commercial Real Estate
( HK, Macau and China customers. Position based in Shenzhen)
This position will be responsible to drive sales growth of Carrier building solutions at selected enterprise accounts within the Commercial Real Estate vertical market primarily in HK & Macau and to a certain extent mainland China ( including Developers, Facilities Management Companies and Hospitality ) while leveraging the broad building systems portfolio of Carrier business units (HVAC, Building Automation, Fire and Security, Energy Performance Solutions). In addition, this position will also lead selective strategic project pursuits with Commercial Real Estate developers and owner-occupiers. The candidate, in collaboration with Carrier business units, will drive growth by calling on senior-level building owners, building operations decision-makers, facility management service providers, architects, consulting engineers and contractors. He/she will develop and identify opportunities to engage in a consultative manner with customers around Carrier solutions and services while achieving business growth targets.
• Sales Strategy – Develop strategic growth plans to facilitate Carrier building systems, solutions and services sales. Drive collaboration across business unit sales organizations to execute comprehensive account growth strategies and increase sales at enterprise accounts. Operate with a high degree of ownership and accountability towards meeting business plan growth objectives for both pipeline and sales growth.
• Customer Engagement – Gain access to senior customer decision-makers including VP level decision makers in Construction, Operations, Facility Management, and Procurement. Build and strengthen key customer relationships with senior decision makers. Understand customers’ business needs, priorities, initiatives, and building solutions requirements. Help develop and execute on enterprise account plans to increase sales and share of wallet. Establish and expand presence by proactively building channels, sales, support capabilities, and managing enterprise account relationships.
• Strategic Marketing Plans – Drive and support strategic marketing efforts in target vertical market: assess market opportunities, evaluate customer needs and competitor offerings, identify potential Carrier building solutions and services for customers, engage customers with a strong Carrier value proposition and help execute marketing plans.
• Building Solutions & Services – Collaborate with the engineering organization to identify, develop and deliver a suite of Carrier building solutions and services to customers. Work with the engineering and development team to identify, qualify, and gain customer commitment around solution opportunities which will provide significant market differentiation for Carrier in focus vertical domain.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
A Bachelor’s degree required in engineering or related field with demonstrated sales and marketing experience. A graduate degree is preferred.
• BA/BS degree with 10+ years experience
• MA/MS degree with 8+ years experience
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven experience developing and managing Commercial Real Estate, Integrated Facility Management, Developer, and Owner-occupier enterprise accounts
• Proven experience in navigating and managing complex networks of decision-makers, stakeholders, and project team members across various construction project delivery models inclusive of programming, design, construction, and commissioning project phases.
• Ability to gain access to and engage with senior executives and create demand for new solutions.
• Proven experience and ability to develop and execute consultative sales strategies that drive value growth for customers.
• Ability to lead multi-functional teams to resolve unusually complex problems
• Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities and ambiguity.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a wide audience.
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to understand contractual, legal language
• Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Excellent project management skills and execution
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice