Mgr, E&E Engrg业务单位 Carrier 职位ID 30118011 城市 Dongguan 州 Guangdong 国家 China
Location:LOC3148: No.1 Rongwen Road, Chang'an Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Drives the research, development, design, and testing of electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks to ensure that business objectives and required specifications are met.
- Represents the organization at conferences, meetings, boards, panels, committees, or working groups to present, explain, or defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises or agreements, or exchange information.
- Provides technical training for less experienced engineers to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Analyzes system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine feasibility of project and develop system plans.
- Designs electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Develops implementation schedules and proposes cost budgets to ensure projects are completed on time and within established budgets.
- Directs and coordinates activities concerning manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, operation, or modification of electronic equipment, products, or systems to ensure smooth operations of activities.
- Evaluates operational systems, prototypes and proposals and recommends repair or design modifications, based on factors such as environment, service, cost, and system capabilities to ensure required specifications are met.
- Oversees the implementation of new electronic/electrical equipment designs and modification and maintenance of existing designs/systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Leads sub-system development to ensure business objectives are achieved.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice